ICYMI: What Happened at the 2019 Conference for Companies Running on EOS®
The Conference for Companies Running on EOS® has come and gone, but we’re still riding high from the three-day event. The EOS Conference is growing every year, and this year exceeded expectations with nearly a thousand people attending. The event team from Traction Tools enjoyed every minute of it, because we got to connect with a huge number of incredible people at companies that are doing really amazing work. If you missed the conference, here’s a quick rundown of what you missed.
Traction Tools hosted a pre-session User Forum and party afterward. We were able to connect with over 70 companies that are running on the Entrepreneurial Operating SystemⓇ. If you missed the conference, no worries—we’ve got you covered.
We Unveiled New Features
The Traction Tools main event was actually before the main event. We hosted a jam-packed workshop that showed off the latest features in our EOS software. Afterwards, we broke out into three sessions:
- Intro to Traction Tools
- New features: a deep dive into the latest software features and a preview of what’s coming down the pike
- For EOS Implementers: how to boost your value with Traction Tools
We ended our day with an awesome bash—clients and newbies alike ate, drank and made merry. A few highlights included the prosecco and meat carving stations!
Our team had the greatest time meeting attendees and getting to know them. “We’re not a stuffed-shirt kind of company,” sales manager Regis Snyder said. “We loved hanging out with people and talking about things unrelated to Traction Tools. Some people may have left the conference knowing more about us than our software.”
We also made some big reveals at the User Forum. Here are a few of the biggies:
- Overhauled Workspace. It’s easier than ever to organize your tiles with the guided drag-and-drop feature. To-Dos are organized by meeting, and you can now add attachments to them—as well as Issues and Headlines. It’s also easier to access all of your Workspace pages.
- Send quarterly printouts to your EOS Implementer. With the click of a button, Traction Tools will bundle and send all your quarterly printouts to your EOS Implementer. You can also schedule it ahead of time, and forget it.
- Customize your V/TO. You can now retitle (or remove) the Revenue, Profit and Measurables section.
- Add anyone to the meeting summary email list, even if they don’t attend the meeting. This is great for assistants who maintain calendars of the leadership team.
- The Accountability Chart is easier to move, organize and edit. If you’ve uploaded your company logo, it automatically appears on the Accountability Chart as well.
- The Quarterly Wizard transforms the process of closing out your current quarter (Rocks, etc.) and starting a new one. With this new addition, moving from one quarter to the next will be a snap!
If you didn’t attend the workshop, no worries. We’ll make sure you get all the details as new features are rolled out. Stay tuned!
Lean on Me…
Each year the EOS Conference gives you the chance to connect with others in the EOS community. Business leaders get to meet and mingle with people from other companies and many of them even start working together. Knowing that you’re partnering with another EOS company gives peace of mind because you’ve got a built-in cultural fit.
Often, connecting with others simply gives you the opportunity to share stories, learn best practices and gain friendly support. The EOS community loves to help, and it really shows at the EOS conference!
Congratulations to Our Raffle Winners
During the conference, we held a raffle at our booth for a golf bag and a rolling suitcase. Congratulations go to Aaron (golf bag) and Jeni (rolling suitcase). Enjoy your prizes!
Register for the 2020 Conference!
This year’s conference attendance was 50 percent larger than last year’s conference, and attendance in 2020 is expected to be even bigger. Details have already been released, and registration is now open.
- Tags: EOS Events
- Kathy Mayfield