Now that you’ve read Traction, what next?
If you’ve just finished reading Traction® by Gino Wickman, and and you’re eager give EOS® a try, you’re not alone—and the next steps are clearer than they might seem! There are two ways to begin: hire an EOS Implementer®, or implement EOS on your own.
Hire an Implementer
Implementers help companies….well, implement. Companies that hire Implementers (rather than self-implementing) usually have the greatest success rate in the shortest time. There’s a vast network of professional Implementers to choose from, with some even willing to meet virtually!
Implementers meet with your leadership team over the course of two to three years to help install EOS in your organization. They act as encouragers, guides, facilitators and EOS gurus.
Implementers can help you…
- Develop a disciplined, accountable team that executes well to achieve everything in your vision.
- Get your team 100% on the same page driving towards a shared vision.
- Get the most from all your people by placing them in the right seats.
- Objectively track activities to assure desired results.
- Develop your team to quickly resolve all issues and keep you moving forward.
- Minimize errors and create consistency around everything you do.
Implement EOS yourself
If hiring an Implementer isn’t the best fit for your organization, you always have the option to self-implement. This is trickier than hiring an Implementer, but here’s a good “start list” go get things rolling:
- Make sure everyone on your leadership team has read Traction and Get a Grip.
- Select someone on your team to own the implementation.
- Join Base Camp and achieve proficiency in the EOS Process.
- Follow the EOS Process purely.
- The community is here to help. If you get ever get stuck, reach out to an EOS Implementer.
Just remember, EOS takes time to implement correctly. For it to work, you have to stick with it!
Traction® Tools software for EOS
Whether you’ve hired an Implementer or have chosen to self-implement, Traction Tools, an officially-licensed software for EOS, helps you keep things organized and streamlined when implementing. In fact, we use EOS ourselves!
Keep your Level 10 Meetings efficient and on-point with built-in agendas, collaborative workspaces and Context-Aware To-Dos and Issues. With Traction Tools you’ll have access to everything you need to run your business all in one convenient place, accessible around the globe.
We’re here to help you:
- Eliminate meeting prep
- Manage your weekly To-Dos
- Host your L-10 meetings in-person or remotely
- Keep track of your Scorecard measurables
- Ensure your Rocks are tracked and completed
Ready to gain Traction?
Sign up for a free demo today and get a 30-day free trial of the Traction software.
- Kathy Mayfield