Bitrix24 Review, Features, And Pricing
Planning to get Bitrix24 for your company? Read on to learn about its features, pricing, and reviews.
RELATED: 7 Advantages Of Using CRM Software
In this article:
- What Is Bitrix24?
Features and Benefits of Bitrix24
- Packed With Features to Help Small and Medium Business
- Provides Tools that Make Time and Task Management More Efficient
- Hands-On Task Supervision and Monitoring
- Provides Support for E-Commerce
- Offers Various Methods of Access
- Quick Integration With Other Third-Party Software
- Easier Communication Through Central Inter-Company Messaging Features
- Bitrix24 Pricing
- Bitrix24 Reviews
Bitrix24 Overview, Features, and Reviews
What Is Bitrix24?
Bitrix24 is a highly secure Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for both small and medium-sized businesses.
CRM Software Definition: A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is an online platform that integrates all business activities into one ecosystem. It helps business owners automate tasks and monitor their sales pipeline.
It offers a multitude of different functionalities that can cater to every business need.
Bitrix24 is designed to boost collaboration and communication among employees. It also brings efficient data management through its cloud storage services.
By automating sales and marketing processes, Bitrix24 users can also enjoy advanced task management and improved teamwork.
Features and Benefits of Bitrix24
1. Packed With Features to Help Small and Medium Business
With the Bitrix24 CRM tools, small and medium businesses can get a panoramic view of the company, anytime and anywhere.
- Business Process Automation — Bitrix24 CRM platform can help you get rid of repetitive tasks through business process automation. Your teams can optimize business processes better, from employee onboarding to creating accounts payable invoices.
- Includes Tools Designed to Improve Sales Prospecting and Achieve Better Marketing Campaigns — The Bitrix24 CRM software offers tools that can create reports, sales analyses, and target audience segmentation.
Intuitive Software — The software’s intuitive interface enables your sales managers to monitor the company’s sales funnel.
- The interface lets you create unlimited pipelines. It also lets you create multiple sales funnels to cater for your products and services.
- Apart from that, sales managers can also check on the progress of each sales officer easily.
- The interface allows quick creation of funnel stages. Different employees can be assigned a separate color for better monitoring of progress.
Unique CRM Dashboard Design — Through its unique CRM Dashboard design, your managers can quickly take a snapshot of how many deals a team has won. This helps them spot a team performer faster and reward him or her accordingly.
- Through the dashboard, your finance team can see which clients have not yet been invoiced. It also lets your sales team set sales targets either as number of deals, or as sales volumes.
- Free Web Form Builder — Bitrix24 CRM tools also have a free web form builder. This can be used to create different forms and templates. Such forms can be embedded into websites and Bitrix24-hosted public pages.
- Provides Direct Access to Social Media Pages — This lets your employees engage with clients on different websites through Bitrix24.
2. Provides Tools that Make Time and Task Management More Efficient
Another feature that sets Bitrix24 apart from other software is its efficient project management tools.
It has a wide array of organizational features that can enhance your team’s efficiency.
- Project Groups — The software allows you to create separate groups for each of your projects. Each group can store all files, discussions, and tasks per project. You can customize the access parameters for each group so only authorized employees can access sensitive data.
Project Timeline Tools
- Calendars and Gantt Charts — The software’s platform also allows its users to organize project timelines through creating calendars and Gantt Chart.
- Task Dependency Analysis — Helps sales managers establish logical relationships between tasks. Sales managers can also have an easier time monitoring each sales agent’s progress.
- Customizable Tools — The platform enables users to customize checklists, notifications, and reminders. It also has a customizable task planner, which lets different teams delegate and customize fields in each task. These can help different teams rate different tasks easily and share templates.
Gantt Chart Definition: A Gantt Chart is a type of chart that shows the tasks, respective status per task, and the responsible persons. This helps sales managers monitor deadlines and identify potential delays.
3. Hands-On Task Supervision and Monitoring
One useful feature of Bitrix24 for sales managers is its task supervision deck. These can help supervisors rate employees’ efficiency while monitoring task reports.
- Email Integration for Task Assignments — The platform also lets your supervisors list tasks from emails. It also lets business owners spot recurring tasks to reduce turnaround time.
- More Efficient Task Assignment and Monitoring — Additionally, the software can also let your managers assign the counters and roles per project in one ecosystem. This lets managers have a more holistic view on the status of each employee’s tasks.
- Kanban View — The “Kanban View” in the software’s platform is also available for tasks and projects. This lets business owners manage employee workload, to avoid tasks being overdue. It also lets supervisors allocate how much time should be spent on individual tasks.
Kanban View Definition: A Kanban view or board can visually depict tasks by showing a team’s workflow and the team’s current progress. This helps sales managers monitor all work items and limit work-in-progress items.
4. Provides Support for E-Commerce
Bitrix24’s flexible e-commerce software tools can also help you boost your business’ sales achievements.
These features can help you manage your inventory, sales, and payment processing.
- Easier Calculation — The tools can help you automate processing and storing sales invoice as well. As a result, you can calculate for discounts, variable prices, and shipping costs easily.
- Assists in Website Creation and Monitoring — The platform lets you use your own domain name and customize your own website templates. It can also help you copy web pages and take advantage of Google Analytics and Google Maps.
- Stores Sales History — By storing your sales history, the software can speed up releasing sales and other financial reports.
5. Offers Various Methods of Access
Bitrix24 can be accessed either through cloud or on-premise with a unique source code access. The pricing is different depending on the type of access.
You can also install this software in your own company’s server and customize it.
Bitrix24 also comes with its own mobile and desktop apps, which are available for iOS and Android devices.
6. Quick Integration With Other Third-Party Software
Bitrix24 also allows users to link it with other software, such as Slack, Skype, Google Drive, and Office 365. You can also integrate your platform to other online marketplaces.
Through REST API in Bitrix24, you can create your own apps as well. Both API and REST API are available in the cloud and on-premise editions.
7. Easier Communication Through Central Inter-Company Messaging Features
Bitrix24’s messaging features are also noteworthy for its users. It allows inter-company messaging through different channels and mobile messengers.
- Project Channels — Through the platform, employees can assign a respective channel for each project. The interface also allows users to transfer conversations from one channel to another.
- Work Hour Limits — It also allows supervisors to create work-hour limits.
- Automated Greetings and Replies — Teams can also develop automated greetings and replies. These can be used to engage with clients from different social media platforms.
As discussed on the official website, the pricing is different for cloud and on-premise access, respectively.
Different rates apply for small and medium-sized companies that need CRM and professional task management.
A higher fee may be asked from companies that require cutting edge project management and advanced automation tools.
Bitrix24’s pricing plans are as follows:
- Free — For those just starting out, Bitrix24 offers a free trial. This gives access to a total of 12 users and an online storage capacity of 5GB.
- CRM+– $69/month
- Standard — $99/month
- Professional — $199/month
- Bitrix24.CRM (12 users) — $1,490
- Business (ranges from 50-500 users) — $2,990-S14,990
- Enterprise (options include 1000, 5000, and unlimited users) — $24,990-$59,990
For more information on what each plan includes, check out the pricing matrix on the official website.
The following reviews are from different Bitrix24 platform users. These are from Capterra, a leading software review website in the U.S.
Bitrix24 is truly a state-of-the-art online tool. It enables business owners like you to boost the productivity of everyone aboard.
Bitrix24 pricing may depend on your business needs. You can assess which package is the most helpful for your business.
Have you tried Bitrix24? Share your experiences in the comments section below!
- Lead Management Software Review
- Must Have Sales Management Software
- Inside Vs Outside Sales: What’s The Difference Between The Two
- Xant Team