Forbes.com – HubSpot Shares 11 Secrets That Help Them Generate More Leads Than Even Salesforce.com
Ken Krogue, President and co-founder of XANT, recently interviewed Mark Roberge, Senior Vice President of Sales and Services at HubSpot, in anticipation of the join webinar they will be hosting together on January 10, 2013 (register here).
In the latest Forbes.com article, Ken gathers HubSpot’s 11 secrets of how to generate quality leads.
HubSpot’s 11 Secrets That Help Generate More Leads Than Even Salesforce.com:
1. You need both quality and quantity of content
2. You must build a content production engine
3. From a ‘thought committee’
4. Use keywords and issues to focus your topics
5. Invest in social authority and popularity
6. Convert web traffic to leads with calls to action
7. Put a compelling call to action after every blog article
8. Use multiple calls to action
9. Personalize for great results in 2013
10. Have a secret weapon like MarkeingGrader.com (formerly WebsiteGrader.com)
11. Build buyers ‘personas’ to target your audience better
Read the full article on Ken Krogue’s Forbes column here:
Remember to take some time and share this article with others in the lead generation and inside sales industries who would find this content helpful. As an additional help, log on to Forbers.com and submit your own comments and thoughts. The easiest way to share this article is to click on the large link above and share it through the social icons on the left of the Forbes.com article page.
Please also ‘+Follow’ Ken on Forbes.com to receive updates of Ken’s latest articles targeted at sales, marketing and entrepreneurs. If you have a topic in mind that you would like Ken Krogue to address on Forbes.com, contact Ken directly at kk (at) www.insidesales.com.
Webinar: HubSpot and XANT Reveal Internal Secrets to Exponential Growth
Learn the internal secrets of HubSpot and XANT.
The post Forbes.com – HubSpot Shares 11 Secrets That Help Them Generate More Leads Than Even Salesforce.com appeared first on InsideSales.
- Tags: B2B Best Practices Better Lead Generation Better Sales Management Better Sales Performance Forbes Forbes.com hubspot Inside Sales Inside Sales Thought Leaders Inside Sales Tips InsideSales.com Ken Krogue Lead Management Mark Roberge Sales Performance Sales Tips Salesforce Selling Strategy Social Media Technology
- Xant Team