How To Maximize Results Through Inside Sales and Marketing Automation – New Webinar
Ken Krogue, President and co-Founder of XANT, along with Jon Miller, VP of Marketing and co-Founder of Marketo, joined forces in a webinar (recorded July 18, 2012) to highlight a number of high-value best practices for marketing and sales professionals who want to accommodate the change in buyer behavior.
Buyer behavior has shifted as society has moved from an age of information scarcity to an age of information abundance – think corporate web sites, blogs, online reviews, social networks, and YouTube. The list goes on. Marketing and sales professionals who want to maximize overall company revenue need to consider how they filter, nurture, hand-off and respond to modern-day, Internet-generated leads.
And yes, it is a group effort!
The Ultimate Revenue webinar features several best practices from both Jon Miller and Ken Krogue including:
- Why and how to filter “nurture” leads from “win ready” leads
- Best practices for nurturing leads
- How to effectively score leads
- Why rapid lead response by sales matters
- Seven rules to increase contact ratios
Please share this webinar with others in the marketing and sales profession who would gain value from it.
Free eBook: The Ultimate Revenue Engine
Learn how to dramatically increase revenue by combining sales and marketing automation.
The post How To Maximize Results Through Inside Sales and Marketing Automation – New Webinar appeared first on InsideSales.
- Tags: Best Practices How To's Inside Sales Best Practices inside sales research Inside Sales Tips Inside Sales Training InsideSales.com Jon Miller Ken Krogue Lead Generation Lead Nurturing Lead Response Lead Response Management Lead Scoring marketing automation marketo Response Audit Sales Automation Sales Process Technology Webinar XANT
- Xant Team