How Working Out Collegiate Basketball Players Taught Me To Develop Top Sales Talent w/Jake Larsen @Weave
Sports and sales go together like peanut butter and jelly, they are meant for each other. Many sales leaders have found their best people have participated in formal sports. So what is it? What is it that make sports and sales so similar and what can we learn sports that applies to sales? In this episode, Jake Larsen Director of Inside Sales at Weave, talks to us about his experience coaching college basketball players and how those lessons have translated to success in sales.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The power of practice and why some companies do it and some don’t
- The importance of game film and how great people study what they do good and what they do bad
- The importance of team and why you should rely on others to support your greatness
Links and Resources Related to This Episode:
- 132: LinkedIn Video and Other Social Media Trends
- 131: The Secret to Data and List Services
- 129: The Power of Video Outreach in Sales w/Sati Hillyer @OneMob
Subscribe to the Playmaker Podcast here:
The post How Working Out Collegiate Basketball Players Taught Me To Develop Top Sales Talent w/Jake Larsen @Weave appeared first on InsideSales.
- Xant Team