Next Era Selling: Key Strategies to Make Your Business Unstoppable
In this emerging era of virtual selling, you can pursue strategies that previously would have been cost prohibitive. You can open up markets that would have proved elusive. You can run experiments that would have been expensive or difficult to run. All this is according to the best-selling book, Next Era Selling, co-authored by Britton Manasco. Britton visits the Playmaker podcast and discusses some of the key strategies outlined in his book that large organizations are executing on to move into the next era of selling.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
– How to get front office fusion
– What separates the outside from the inside
– The state of specialization
Links and Resources Related to This Episode:
– 110: Unraveling the Sales Technology Stack w/Lauren Chacon @ConstantContact, Deron Frye @PGi, & Jeff Skousen @Domo
– 14: Using Sales Operations to Drive Growth and Productivity w/Leaders from Apttus, New Relic, Xactly, and Splunk
– 107: How to Grow a Successful Field Sales Team w/Steve Benson @BadgerMapping
Subscribe to the Playmaker podcast here:
The post Next Era Selling: Key Strategies to Make Your Business Unstoppable appeared first on InsideSales.
- Xant Team