One Team, One Goal: Sales, Marketing And Enablement
Digital Growth Conference is an online summit featuring four days of leadership panels, proven strategies and case studies. The sessions focus on the four pillars of sales and marketing alignment: strategy, people, content and technology.
Over 15 leading experts will come together so you can learn from real-life experiences and proven best-practices that will help you grow revenue today.
The event consists of 4 days of learning—Tuesday, February 28 to Friday, March 3—with the aim of helping you understand how top global companies drive revenue through actionable strategies.
Why should I join 4,000 registrants and attend this event? A four day series of leadership panels, proven strategies and case studies. The sessions will focus on the four pillars of driving digital transformation: strategy, people, content and technology.
Some of the featured speakers that will be joining me on the day include:
- Mary Shea, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Tamara Schenk, Research Director, CSO Insights
- Grant Cardone, Best-Selling Author, International Sales Trainer
- Gabe Larsen, Director of the XANT Labs
- Michael Pici, Director of Sales, HubSpot
- John Barrows, Sales Trainer, Owner, JBarrows Sales Training
- Anthony Iannarino, Sales Kickoff Speaker, Sales and Marketing Leader
- Jill Rowley, Social Selling Evangelist
- Mark Hunter, The Sales Hunter, Keynote Sales Speaker
- Michael Pedone, B2B Inside Sales Training Expert, SalesBuzz.com
- and many, many more.
The sessions will be available for three months after the event, so sign up even if you can’t make it and we’ll send you a link to watch the sessions on-demand.
Follow #DigitalGrowthCon on social media to join the live conversation.
The post One Team, One Goal: Sales, Marketing And Enablement appeared first on InsideSales.
- Xant Team