Sales Acceleration Technology Leaders to Share Secrets to Triple-Digit Sales Growth
SILICON SLOPES, Utah — Aug. 26, 2014 – XANT, the leading cloud-based sales acceleration technology company, announced today that registration is open for its free virtual Sales Acceleration Technology Summit to be held Wednesday, Sept. 10.
The theme, Accelerate Sales Through Science, will explore the latest technology solutions from the leading sales acceleration providers and will include topics such as:
- Sales communications for improved response to inbound leads and enhanced results from outbound prospecting.
- Predictive analytics for lead prioritization and sales hiring.
- Gamification for increased sales team motivation and performance.
- Smart social selling techniques and solutions.
- Remote sales presentations, quotes and contracts.
- How to accelerate sales cycles and boost deal sizes.
- And much more.
“During this groundbreaking virtual event on sales acceleration, we’re going to separate the truths from the myths, and the snake oil salesmen from the genuine agents of change,” said Mick Hollison, CMO at XANT. “The summit will include a world-class agenda featuring the rock stars of sales acceleration, cutting-edge CMOs, the top sales leaders and the titans of sales and marketing technology.”
The sales and marketing leaders scheduled to speak during the summit include:
- David Elkington, CEO and Founder at XANT
- Koka Sexton, Senior Social Marketing Manager at LinkedIn
- Joan Foley, Head of Enterprise Sales West at LinkedIn
- Michael Mansour, Senior Manager of Sales Development at Marketo
- Heidi Bullock, VP of Demand Generation Marketing at Marketo
- Scott Barmmer, VP of Sales Strategy, Operations and Solution Engineering at DocuSign
- Mike Muhlfelder, Senior Director of Enterprise Sales at LogMeIn
- Nick Mehta, Chief Executive Officer at Gainsight
- Mick Hollison, CMO at XANT
- Rick Baker, VP of Sales Strategy and Operations at XANT
- Michael Dunne, CPQ Product Marketing at Apttus
- Ken Krogue, President and Founder at XANT
The Sales Acceleration Technology Summit is a virtual event specifically designed for C-level executives, vice presidents of sales and marketing and for anyone responsible for the sales success of their companies. The Sales Acceleration Technology Summit is free. People can sign up now by clicking here.
XANT’s popular virtual summits are quickly becoming must-attend industry sales events. In March, the Sales Acceleration Summit – the first of two virtual events in 2014 – garnered more than 20,000 registrants, 8,000 post-event attendees and 6,000 tweets during the event.
Sales acceleration is currently one of the fastest growing technology markets in the world. According to the Sales Acceleration Technology Market Size Study, sales acceleration represents $12.8 billion of spending in technology – a figure that every indicator shows will continue to grow rapidly.
Sales acceleration technology facilitates the emerging business practice known as lead-to-revenue management.
“Companies that have implemented lead-to-revenue management systems have demonstrated business value: They contribute more to the sales pipeline; they have higher levels of process maturity; they measure results more holistically; and they have higher levels of sales-to-marketing alignment,” writes Forrester analyst Lori Wizdo in a recent research report (Lead-To-Revenue Pioneers Discover It’s Not Demand Generation On Steroids, Forrester Research, Inc., August 19, 2014).
Sponsors of the Sales Acceleration Technology Summit include XANT, LinkedIn, Marketo, DocuSign, Apttus, Gainsight and LogMeIn.
About XANT, Inc.
XANT offers cloud-based sales acceleration technology. The company provides the sales industry’s first comprehensive sales acceleration platform that creates high-performance sales teams with breakthrough technology including communications for immediate response, gamification for sales motivation, data visualization for an immersive experience with sales data, and predictive analytics for lead prioritization, hiring and more. The American Association of Inside Sales Professionals (AA-ISP) has recognized XANT as the SaaS provider of the year for four consecutive years. The company has been listed among the fastest growing companies by Inc. and Deloitte and as one of the top 100 private companies by AlwaysOn. XANT ranks No. 5 in the nation for jobs created in the software industry and No. 72 in the nation for jobs created in all industries by Inc. XANT has published leading research in the Harvard Business Review and Forbes. The company has been issued 11 U.S. patents and has 13 patents pending, with several focused on the areas of predictive analytics and machine learning. XANT enterprise customers include Fidelity, Microsoft, Groupon, McGraw-Hill, Marketo and more. To try the technology, visit XANT.
The post Sales Acceleration Technology Leaders to Share Secrets to Triple-Digit Sales Growth appeared first on InsideSales.
- Tags: Press Release
- Xant Team