The No. 1 Best Seller: A Unique Insight into the Mind, Strategy and Processes of a Top Salesman
Some people talk and other people do and Lee Bartlett is a doer who is a proven entity when it comes to sales. Lee has lived the life of a salesman for years and now he’s taken the time to put all of his best stuff into his book- The Number One Best Seller – A Masterclass in Professional Selling. In this episode, we do rapid fire Q&A with Lee and ask him the toughest questions about sales.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How can reps hit their number
- What is social selling and what is it not
- What does it take to become a number one best seller
Links and Resources Related to This Episode:
- The No. 1 One Best Seller
- EP 108: The One Thing Sales Reps Can Do To Make More Money Today
- EP 76: Morning Matra: Four Off The Radar Tools You Must Use For Your Account-Based Marketing & Account-Based Sales Strategies
Subscribe to the Playmaker podcast here:
The post The No. 1 Best Seller: A Unique Insight into the Mind, Strategy and Processes of a Top Salesman appeared first on XANT.
- Xant Team