The Secret to Data and List Services w/Jake Shaffren @DiscoverOrg
In the old days we’d just buy a list, call top to bottom and call it good. That doesn’t work anymore and you know it. Jake Shaffren is the Director of Sales Development at DiscoverOrg, and he’s a master about thinking through how reps can find, identify, and quality their leads and target contacts. It’s all about the leads. If reps are spending a lot of time trying to figure out who to pursue, they’ll lose. Companies need human verified data to know that their target audience has the right information to contact and qualify them.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How data and list services companies get data and keep it accurate
- How you should use data in your sales process
- Why data and list services are important
Links and Resources Related to This Episode:
- 130: How to Close BIG Deals w/Jason Krieger C2FO
- 129: The Power of Video Outreach in Sales w/Sati Hillyer @OneMob
- 138: How Content Curation Will Make You Win Sales w/Stephen Walsh @AndersPink
Subscribe to the Playmaker Podcast here:
The post The Secret to Data and List Services w/Jake Shaffren @DiscoverOrg appeared first on InsideSales.
- Xant Team