The State of Sales – Why Europe is Beating the US w/Denise Bryant @AssocProfSales
XANT, in partnership with the AA-ISP, Top Sales World, and APS did a research report on the State of Sales. The report covered three areas of structure, people, and systems. In this episode, Denise Bryant, Managing Director at APS joins the Playmaker podcast to discuss the state of sales and provides insights and analysis as to why the US and Europe differ on many key attributes in regards to sales.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why Europe is more productive than the US
- Why Europe is appears to have better skilled sales people than the US
- What companies need to think about when setting a global sales organization
Links and Resources Related to This Episode:
- How Reviews Can Change the Sales Game w/Derek Levine @Trust Radius
- How Working Out Collegiate Basketball Players Taught Me To Develop Top Sales Talent w/Jake Larsen @Weave
- The Secret to Data and List Services w/Jake Shaffren @DiscoverOrg
Subscribe to the Playmaker Podcast here:
The post The State of Sales – Why Europe is Beating the US w/Denise Bryant @AssocProfSales appeared first on XANT.
- Xant Team