Top 10 Sales Development Leaders of 2018 Announced at the SDS2018
XANT, the AI Sales Platform powered by Real Data, today announced the list of top 10 sales development leaders of the year, chosen by popular vote at the Sales Development Summit 2018.
Over 30 esteemed authors, speakers and experts in sales development participated in the summit, sharing their experience on the methods they used in 2018 to drive growth in high-performance sales development teams.
The video sessions from all 30 speakers are available live at www.salesdevelopmentsummit.com for a limited time.
Top 10 Sales Development Leaders
Sales development representatives voted for their favorite leaders, recognizing their expertise and ability to inspire and motivate large teams and empowering them to meet their sales objectives. Well-known personalities in the sales development field rose to the top of this list as winners:
- Katherine Andruha, Sr. Director of Global Sales Development and Strategy at Anaplan
- Kevin Dorsey, VP of Inside Sales at PatientPop
- Chris Fago, Inside Sales Manager at Palo Alto Networks
- Ross Nibur, Director of Revenue Operations and Strategy at Toast
- Ian Moyse, Sales Director at Natterbox
- Marcondes Farias, Sr Manager of Sales and Business Development at Salesforce
- Joshua Parnes, Sr Inside Sales at ConnectAndSell
- Jake Reni, Head of Adobe Sales Academy
- Crystal Stephens, Director of Sales for Womply
- Jay Tuel, VP of Sales Development at DemandBase
Most Popular Sales Development Thought Leaders
As part of the summit, sales development specialists also voted for the most popular personalities recognized as thought leaders in the sales development field. These experts dedicated their time to educating sales dev reps with their speaking sessions, books, courses or podcasts. The following are the most enthralling trainers and speakers in the sales development space:
- John Barrows, Owner and Expert behind JBarrows Sales Training
- Trish Bertuzzi, Founder & CEO of The Bridge Group
- Jeb Blount, CEO of SalesGravy
- Brandon Bornacin, CEO of Seamless.ai,
- Steve Burton, VP of Demand Generation at the Point Company
- David Dulany, Founder and CEO at Tenbound
- Richard Harris, Founder at the Harris Consulting Group
- Morgan J Ingram, Director of Sales Execution and Evolution
- Gabe Larsen, VP of Growth at XANT
- Mario M. Martinez Jr, CEO & Founder of Vengreso and Digital Sales Evangelist
Top Sales Development Reps of 2018
Sales representatives also had their spot in the limelight at the summit, with ten of the most successful sales development reps being recognized for their ability to meet and exceed sales targets. Here is the list of top 10 sales development reps of 2018– these dedicated phone warriors constantly met their objectives and have proven excellence and perfect professional demeanor in their field:
- James Badwen, Cognetik
- Amiet Gill, Digital Brew
- Buse Komur, Natterbox
- Rhys Mason, Showpad
- Vincent Matano, DemandBase
- Grace Presnick, Nasuni
- Keethan Sivalingam, SentinelOne
- Brian Smith Jr, AA-ISP
- Ben Sweeny, Sisense
- Vipushan Varatharaj, The Point Company
The Sales Development Summit is live on December 12 and 13th, and has gathered a record 5,000 attendees looking to view sessions from over 30 speakers, experts in the sales development field.
Key takeaways will include how to use proven techniques, technologies, and approaches for identifying target buyers, initiating conversations, and partnering with account executives to accelerate the sales funnel.
Attendees receive high-value sales training content and lessons in building top performing sales development structures, using optimal sales development stacks, hiring, motivating, and compensating for sales development, and benchmarking against best-in-class organizations.
Finally, attendees can participate in and receive the results from the industry’s largest study on sales development with over 1,000 companies.
The post Top 10 Sales Development Leaders of 2018 Announced at the SDS2018 appeared first on InsideSales.
- Xant Team