Top 25 Most Influential Inside Sales Professionals Just Announced
The American Association of Inside Sales Professionals just held their annual Leadership Summit 2012 in Dallas Texas and announced their fourth annual 2012 AA-ISP Top 25 Most Influential Inside Sales Professionals.
We wanted to take a moment and congratulate these great people who have made such a difference in growth this industry. *We are also pleased to have three of our own!
- Abiel Medina – Director, Inside Sales & Market Development at FPX
- Anneke Seley – Founder at Phone Works
- Carolyn Betts – CEO at Betts Recruiting
- Chad Burmeister – Director, Corporate Sales at ON24
- David Balzen – CEO / CSO at SalesStaff LLC
- David Elkington – CEO & Founder at XANT*
- Elizabeth Cho – Senior Director, Sales Development at Cvent
- Eric Maloney – Sr. Manager, Program Delivery at Convergys CMG
- George Dooley – Sales – Adhesives & Sealants Specialist at Henkel
- Jerry Bruening – Director-Distribution Business Developement at Henkel
- John Smithers – Inside Sales Team Lead at Workshare
- Josiane (Chriqui) Feigon – CEO at TeleSmart Communications, Inc
- Ken Krogue – President and Co-Founder at XANT*
- Kelly Molander – Director of Inside Sales at IBM
- Kevin Gaither – Head of Sales at BetterWorks
- Koka Sexton – Director of Social Media Strategy at InsideView, Inc
- Mark Ruthfield – Vice President of Sales, Executive Team at Zoom Information
- Michael Brouwer – Vice President of Sales at Rivet Software
- Michael Critchfield – Vice President of Sales at XANT*
- MJ (Mary Jane) Shutte – Vice President, Corporate Sales at Riverbed Technology
- Nathan Warshaw – Sr. VP Sales at Capital Access Network
- Sean Purcell – Business Unit Executive at IBM
- Steve DeMarco – Vice President Corporate Sales at Xactly Corporation
- Tom Dekle – VP Marketing and Sales-Inside Sales at IBM
- Trish Bertuzzi – President at The Bridge Group, Inc.
View our press release for more information.
(We have tried to link to your LinkedIn page, if there isn’t a link, please let me know your information by emailing me at kk (at) www.insidesales.com and I’ll get your link on here! – Ken)
Free Inside Sales Industry Research
Gain access to additional inside sales industry research, including the original Lead Response Management study.
The post Top 25 Most Influential Inside Sales Professionals Just Announced appeared first on InsideSales.
- Tags: Abiel Medina Anneke Seley Carolyn Betts Chad Burmeister David Balzen David Elkington Elizabeth Cho Eric Maloney George Dooley Inside Sales Thought Leaders Jerry Bruening John Smithers josiane feigon Kelly Molander Ken Krogue Kevin Gaither Koka Sexton Mark Ruthfield Michael Brouwer Michael Critchfield MJ Shutte Nathan Warshaw Sean Purcell Steve DeMarco Tom Dekle trish bertuzzi
- Xant Team