Why Your Customer Advocacy Program is Broken & How You Can Fix It w/Vinay Bhagat @Trust Radius
Leaders are not born, they learn through experience. Vinay Bhagat is a serial entrepreneur who has started and run multiple successful companies. In this episode, he talks about his leadership success principles and details how companies can start thinking about customer advocacy and how great companies are proactive in their approach.
In This Podcast Episode You’ll Learn:
– Vinay’s secret to great leadership
– Why companies shouldn’t just trust analysts but should also trust their customer opinions
– How companies can start building a customer advocacy program today
Links and Resources Related to This Episode:
- How CoreDial Accelerate Sales w/Jim Debald @CoreDial
- TheSDRChronicles w/Morgan Ingram @JBarrows Sales Training
- Prospecting like the Pros w/Carrie Simpson @Managed Sales Pros
Subscribe to the Playmaker Podcast here:
The post Why Your Customer Advocacy Program is Broken & How You Can Fix It w/Vinay Bhagat @Trust Radius appeared first on InsideSales.
- Xant Team