XANT Joins New Salesforce Analytics Cloud Ecosystem to Help Sales Teams Use Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics to Accelerate Sales
San Francisco – Dreamforce 2014 – Oct. 13, 2014 – XANT, the leading cloud-based sales acceleration and intelligence technology company, today announced it has joined the Salesforce Analytics Cloud ecosystem to leverage valuable data insights and optimize sales processes for revenue growth.
Wave, the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, is the first cloud analytics platform designed for every business user, making it easier than ever for anyone to explore data, uncover new insights and take action instantly from any device.
Science is transforming the traditional sales process. Sales teams that use Analytics Cloud combined with XANT’s Neuralytics engine may benefit from a variety of internal and external data to determine which sales representatives, leads and activities will generate the most revenue. This type of insight from data is powerful; the potential ability to harness more than 10 billion sales interactions using the Neuralytics platform is game changing.
The revolutionary Neuralytics predictive sales engine takes analytics to the next level by making prescriptive recommendations based on past data, generating actionable sales insights through machine learning. For example, PowerDialer leverages Neuralytics to help sales teams connect with the most qualified, most contactable leads. For customers who also use Wave, data from those sales interactions could be included in Salesforce-native reporting and analysis in entirely new ways to improve performance and effectiveness.
Comments on the News
- “At XANT, we believe that science is critical to improving sales performance,” said Dave Elkington, CEO and founder of XANT. “Having the ability to continuously learn from existing data and access to the resulting predictive information and prescriptive recommendations for the future empowers sales organizations to accelerate sales and increase revenue growth.”
- “The convergence of mobile, social and cloud computing has sparked a data revolution, and companies today must leverage data-driven insights to connect with their customers in a whole new way,” said Keith Bigelow, senior vice president & general manager, Salesforce Analytics Cloud, salesforce.com. “Salesforce Analytics Cloud is the first cloud analytics platform designed for every business user. With partners such as XANT, customers can benefit from a wealth of additional analytic applications to extend analytics for every business need, making it easier than ever for anyone to explore and share data instantly, uncover new insights and take action from anywhere.”
XANT and Salesforce Analytics Cloud Empowers Customers to Transform Data into Business Insight
XANT is the leading cloud-based sales acceleration and intelligence technology company. Neuralytics, the breakthrough, self-learning predictive analytics engine, runs throughout XANT’s sales acceleration platform and product suite. Collecting more than three billion pieces of sales data each quarter, the XANT’s sales acceleration platform grows smarter with each passing minute.
“We already use Salesforce and XANT to accelerate revenue growth through more effective customer communications,” said Scott Leese, senior vice president of sales at OutboundEngine. “We always want increased visibility into our sales process, and being able to leverage these two powerful technologies through Analytics Cloud would be a great benefit to us.”
Come See the Power of XANT’s Neuraltyics platform and Salesforce Analytics Cloud in Action this Week at Dreamforce 2014, the World’s Largest Software Conference
The XANT team will have two booth locations – Booth N1200 in the North Hall and Booth W621 in the West Hall. Guests are also welcome at the XANT lounge located next to its North Hall booth.
Wave Opens Up Insights From Every Data Source—Now Anyone Can Build and Deploy Analytics for Any Business Need
Wave, the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, is the first cloud analytics platform that enables admins, IT and developers to work closely with business leaders to empower everyone to make smarter, data-driven decisions in seconds. Natively integrated with Salesforce1 Platform, Salesforce Analytics Cloud benefits from the trusted platform and enables admins to quickly drag and drop Salesforce data to deploy sales, service and marketing analytics apps. In addition, developers and IT can use new Wave APIs and other data connectors to easily connect to any other data sources to build any custom analytics app for any business function, or embed analytics into an entirely new generation of analytics apps and connected products for customers.
- Become a fan of XANT: https://www.facebook.com/InsideSalesdotcom
- Follow XANT on Twitter: https://twitter.com/InsideSales
- Follow XANT on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/www.xant.ai
- Follow XANT on Google +: https://plus.google.com/+Insidesalesdotcom
Salesforce, Salesforce1 and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About XANT, Inc.
XANT offers cloud-based sales acceleration technology, harnessing the power of more than 10 billion sales interactions using Neuralytics in the industry’s first comprehensive sales acceleration platform. Through its breakthrough technology, the XANT platform creates high-performance sales teams by offering communications for immediate response, gamification for sales motivation, data visualization for an immersive experience with sales data, and predictive analytics for lead prioritization and hiring. XANT has received numerous accolades for its technology and has been named as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. XANT enterprise customers include Microsoft, Groupon and Marketo.
Highwire PR for
415-963-4174 ext. 17
The post XANT Joins New Salesforce Analytics Cloud Ecosystem to Help Sales Teams Use Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics to Accelerate Sales appeared first on InsideSales.
- Tags: Press Release
- Xant Team