XANT Launches PowerDialer for Oracle at OpenWorld 2012
It’s been a busy past few weeks here at XANT with attending Dreamforce and now Oracle OpenWorld this week. We became a Silver member in Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), and this week we announced the integration of the PowerDialer into the Oracle Sales and Marketing Cloud Service. We are excited to be expanding our product availability to additional platforms!
If you’re at OpenWorld this week in San Francisco, visit our kiosk in the CRM Pavilion in Moscone West.
With the integration into Oracle Sales and Marketing Cloud Service, the PowerDialer for Oracle 1.0 will include the full package of Domino Inbound/Outbound bled tools, Local Presence, CallBack, Recording and Monitoring, advanced routing and analytic, and reporting features. All these features are available within the same interface Oracle customers are accustomed to and use every day.
“We are very excited to announce our PowerDialer for Oracle at OpenWorld 2012,” explained Dave Elkington, CEO and Founder of XANT. “Many enterprise-class companies have been requesting our flagship PowerSuite of products onto Oracle platforms. Oracle Sales and Marketing Cloud Service is our initial release for the platform.”
Some of the features available on PowerDialer for Oracle:
- Track talk time metrics and daily effort
- Access to callback, emails, tasks and calendars
- Access to all actions performed on a record
- Call log tracks the call results, call metrics and talk time as a completed task
- Call through accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, cases, events and tasks
- Leave a voice message, place a phone call, receive or record a call with the click of the mouse
- Increased contact rates
- Best practice analytics
- Sales workflow optimization
- Visibility into sales activities
Free Inside Sales Industry Research
Gain access to additional inside sales industry research, including the original Lead Response Management study.
The post XANT Launches PowerDialer for Oracle at OpenWorld 2012 appeared first on XANT.
- Xant Team